A look at business, law and life from a technophile.
The Blog to Read: Who I’m reading
I’m always interested in discovering new blogs that other people consider crucial. Here’s my short list with descriptions:
- ConnectBlogs.com – They aggregate the content from leading Utah minds, mostly from blogs.
- Marketing VOX – Describes cutting edge developments in marketing
- Patently-O – Latest Developments and some humor in patent law.
- IP Thoughts – Thoughts from an attorney on business, entrepreneurialism and life (note: he’s also my boss, but I don’t hold that against him).
- Consumerist – Very biased, but it gives real consumer experiences which let me know which pitfalls to avoid (take it with some salt)
- Paul Allen – Utah internet marketing guru – I’m actually taking a class from him
- SEOmoz – Gives a pulse and techniques in the Search Engine Optimization industry
- Chris Holt’s Blog – My Brother the serial entrepreneur’s new blog … normally I’m nervous about promoting someone so close, but his advice has helped me a lot. If he posts anything similar to what he’s said to me, I’d listen.
Let me know what you’re reading. I’m always interested in a fresh perspective and new ideas.
This entry was posted by Ben Holt on April 10, 2007 at 11:52 pm, and is filed under Business. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
It’s good to see that you’re reading ConnectBlogs. Let me know if you want to be on it.