Droid Dock – Quick review
I was asking my buddy if he liked his Droid dock, as I’m starting to use mine for my alarm clock. His comments weren’t exactly praising. Here’s his bullet summary:
- Lighting is too bright in a dark room, even when dimmed
- You have to push the Droid on and then pull it off, its not just a “drop on” experience
- Pretty lame as a multi-media experience – you use the Droid speaker and there’s no audio out jack (other than the Droid itself)
- Can use the phone by sliding up the screen and exposing the keyboard.
- He was luke-warm as to recommending it to friends to buy
I just found this Youtube video which seems to echo my friend’s experience. Thanks to AndriodCentral.com.